In this box you input the value that corresponds to the measurement value choice in the dropdown box. The choices are:
- Percent – this is the default measurement type used when you know the Percent amount you want to enlarge your photo.
- Pixels – Use this measurement type when you have an exact size you know you want your resulting enlargement in Pixels.
- cm – Use this measurement type when you have an exact size you know you want your resulting enlargement in cm or Centimeters.
- Inch – Popular for traditional photos if you want to resize for a photo frame, or if you need an image to be a certain number of inches for printing.
- Picas – Use this measurement type when you know an exact size you want your resulting enlargement in Picas.
- Points – Use this measurement type if you happen to need a photo enlargement measured in Points.
The Height dropdown box is exactly the same as for the Width box above but here you choose a value for the image height. As long as you don’t uncheck the Aspect Ratio box this will be populated automatically when you input a Width. Likewise, if you input a value for Height first, the Width value will be automatically populated. For more information on the Aspect Ratio checkbox, see below.